Friday, January 20, 2012

Five Question Friday

Its been a while a long while since I did a Five Question Friday!! So what better to do on a snowy cold January Friday night!!

1. Where do you hide the reeeally good snacks?

I don't really hide them for say..... The whole family pretty much knows what they can and can not eat!! don''t eat mommy's treats!!

2. Do u keep your vehicle clean or am I the only one who has things falling out of their van?
If you have kids in your vehicle i don't know how to keep it clean... I love when its clean I often ask for this for my birthday or mothers day and it stays clean for about 10 minutes!!

3. Have you ever been to Vegas?
Unfortunantely no I would really love love love to go... Yes that was 3 love's!


4. Warm room light blankets or cold room warm snuggly blanket?
This is a hard one..... In the summer I want a cold cold room with lots of blankets! In the winter I want warm room warm blankets warm everything!

5. What is the worst airplane/flying experience you've ever had?
I can't really say I have had one.... Not having very many flying miles under my belt so far its been pretty good... I will say when our plane was delayed and then we boarded and then we had to sit on the plane for what felt like hours to get some book signed that was not fun at all!



No comments:

Post a Comment