Tuesday, January 24, 2012

McDonald's Happy Meals


The beloved McDonald's Happy Meal! All kids love them they can get cheeseburger or chicken nuggets french fries apples and a drink! Parents love them for the convenience. I know this stuff is not actually food but it does fill my children’s tummies when I’m in a hurry and have something to do. 

But wait we are forgetting the most important part!! The Happy Meal Toys!!!  The dreaded Happy Meal Toys!! I think every parent hates them! First off they charge extra for the silly toy and then the toy mostly causes me grief. Either the kids can’t figure it out or they didn’t get the toy that they wanted in the set. Speaking of the set why on earth do you display the whole set but only have 1 available?? 

McDonalds don’t you know this just causes a 4 year old major meltdown!!  But every child loves them!! So now as parents we are stuck with all of these lovely toys to clutter up our cars, playrooms and houses. They are played with just a few times and then tossed aside for something bigger something better something new. Then What??



What to do with all the Happy Meal Toys is the question???

Well I have an answer. Children who live in 3rd world countries such as Haiti that have never heard of McDonalds and don’t even know what french-fries and happy meal toys are would love these toys. They would put a smile on their little faces and bring joy to their hearts! If any of you have Happy Meal Toys laying around I would gladly take them off your hands and make sure they make there way to a 3rd world country where they will be given to some very deserving children!



When I go to visit the kids in Haiti I try to bring most toys back home with me so the kids have something familiar to play with on my return visits. Having some Happy Meal Toys to take would allow me to let the kids take them back to the orphanage and share with all the other children! I don’t think too many Happy Meal Toys for this project are possible. So please feel free to spread the word to your family and friends!
Lots of Happy Meal Toys = Lots of Smiles!!


If you have Happy Meal Toys that you would like to donate please let me know you can email me at
krp1021@gmail.com or you can give them to me the next time you see you or me can always mail them to me!

Thanks for all your help and support!!

Karena Price
P.O. Box 396
Wolcott, IN 47995

No comments:

Post a Comment