Thursday, October 9, 2014

Fall Mug Swap 2014

Hey Y'all don't you just love FALL?? 
I know I do its probably my favorite season! I love Christmas but I dislike Winter so Its Fall for me!! 
Fall whispers to me 
Football 
Harvest 
Cider 
Hay Rides 
Beautiful Color 
Leaves 
Pumpkins 
Apples 
Baking 
Caramel Corn 
Family 
Giving Thanks 
Pies 
Traditions 

So anywho I thought it would be fun to be a blessing to others and have a fun little mug swap! I don't know about you but I love my mugs especially in the fall and winter and whats more fun then giving something to others and then receiving something fun back in the mail! 


So here’s the deal! Everyone who signs up to participate (see below) will be given a partner that they will send a brand new mug.  Not only will you receive a new mug, but you also might meet a new Bestie. 
Note: you DO NOT have to have a blog to participate!

Sign up for the Mug Swap at the bottom of this post. The last day to enter will be Friday, October 17th. Help spread the word about the swap by tweeting and sharing this post on Facebook. 

When the signup is closed we will email you your partner’s information. Contact/email your partner as soon as possible to “meet” them so you know how best to shop for them.

~ Have fun shopping for your new buddy, and mail your mug by Wednesday, October 29th. Make sure that you have packaged everything well so it doesn't break. When your gift arrives, notify your buddy so she isn't sitting around wondering if you received it or not! 

~ It is important to follow the rules if you sign up to participate. It would not be cool if someone sent you a gift and they didn’t get one in return. If something comes up and you can’t swap, please let us know ASAP so that we can reassign partners.

~ Once you get your awesome cool fall mug, post a picture of it on your social media channels, using the official hashtag  #pricelifefallmugswap2014  Feel free to blog about it, as well (if applicable)! We want this to be easy, simple and stress-free, so have fun sharing and share how you’d like to.

This swap is limited to US residents only – sorry!

Here is an adorable Fall mug that I found at Meijer the other day for $4.99!! 


To sign up you need to leave your 

name and email in the

 comments section below. 

After that I will email you with your 

partners information . 

Its really that easy!! 

So get signed up and

 lets have some fun!! 













1 comment: