Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What a Wonderful Day on Vacation!!


What a great day on vacation! Beach, Pineapple Willy's and Put Put Golf! Doesn't get much better than that. Dad got to Panama City Tuesday night his flight took about 4 hours had a layover in Atlanta and then on to Panama City! Great to have the whole family there. Looking for a few more wonderful days of vacation before we have to head home. I will say I have found that I took more photo's of Wesley this year than Kaden and hopefully Kaden doesn't figure this out and get to upset! I have tons of pictures of Kaden from when he was little and in Florida and now I have some of Wesley! I do love how cute Wesley is with his eyes shut in this picture! Most people say oh my eye's were shut throw it away delete it.. Well not this picture look at how stinking cute he is.. I could just eat him up! And then you have Kaden with the slight head tilt and big grin! Love him to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment