Friday, April 2, 2010

Five Question Friday 04/02/2010



1. Do you sing out loud in the car when you're driving?


When I am driving by myself I sing out loud.... and I sing very loud!! I love it such a great stress reliever! I love cranking up my music and you never know what I will be listening to could be country, rock, old school, hip hop just never know! mainly on the interstate I like to do this driving through town is taking to big of a risk that I will get caught!



2. What would you never be caught doing?

What would I never be caught doing.... hmmm I am giving this question some thought... still thinking there is probably a lot of this I would really not like to be caught doing... I really don't like saying never because sure enough I say never and then bam it happens! so lets just say I would never be caught answering this question!



3. Will you go #2 in a public restroom?

If you have to go you have to go! I do not like to do this but like I said sometimes you just have to!  And a public restroom is better than my pants!



4. Have you ever broken a bone?

Nope when I was younger I always wanted to break a bone... my sister broke her leg when she was about 4 and I was so jealous of her... But thankfully I have never broken a bone!



5. Do you prefer cooking or baking?
I really enjoy baking ..... I can cook but I prefer baking!




MckLinky Blog Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment