Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Birthday My Sweet 9 Year Old Baby Boy

Its hard to believe that 9 years ago I had one of the most wonderful things happen to me! I became a mom! I found out just exactly what unconditional love was. Sure its had its ups and downs but wow I wouldn't trade it for the world!

I love my Kaden and his Red Hair!! Sure the red hair gets some pretty interesting comments..... Since I have Dark Brown hair and my dear husband has dark blonde hair! .... Oh he belongs to the milk man... lol... No not really my mother has red hair and my husband's dad has red hair so there you have it we got a red haired hazel eyed wonderful athletic smart caring lovable 100% all Boy!!

So on this day we aren't just celebrating Easter this year but we are celebrating Kaden's 9th Birthday!

Happy Birthday my Sweet Loveable Kaden

No comments:

Post a Comment