Friday, April 9, 2010

Five Question Friday 04/09/2010




1. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?

I would have to say Sandra Bullock I love love love her and she was awesome in the Blind Side!


2. Did you ever go to summer camp?
I sure did I went to church camp several times and I went to Volleyball camp at Purdue. Great experience and a lot of fun!

3. What sends you running and screaming in the other direction?
hmmm.. Well I would have to say bugs I hate hate hate bugs of all kinds...except pretty butterflies and lucky red ladybugs! I have always hated bugs.. When I was little maybe 2 years old I threw a huge fit did not want to put on my shoes because I thought there was a bug in my shoe! I do not remember this but my mom loves telling the story!


4. What is something you do that drives your spouse nuts?
oh I am sure there are plenty of things that drives my spouse nuts some that I probably don't even know! I would have to say maybe the way I squeeze my toothpaste out of the tube.... or all the shoes that I have...... or the way I can't sit still.....

5. What is currently your favorite song?


I really like Martina McBride's new song Wrong Baby Wrong Baby Wrong...... I think it really just has a good message and it is a fun some to sing.... you know in my car when I am all by myself!

I also really like Uncle Kracker some Smile!! I love love love that song!

No comments:

Post a Comment