Friday, May 7, 2010

Five Question Friday


1. What is your worst memory of your siblings?


Fighting... I would have to say looking back on it now I always fought with my sister over the stupidest things!! I wish instead of fighting we would have been doing something more productive! Oh well that fighting is probably what helped make us who we are today!



2. What was YOUR naughtiest childhood memory? (Must be something YOU did, no pawning it off on someone else!)

Well I am not real sure here when you think childhood I think of small child like 10 and under! I have plenty of bad things I did in middle/high school.... hmmm I remember this one time I was probably in 4th grade and we had a music contest and the winner got a gift certificate to the pizza kind for some garlic bread.... Well this other girl had told me the answer and I just so happened to have music before her and I used her answer!! Well I won the little contest and was so happy but then felt oh so bad......... So being the nice girl that I was I ask her to come and eat the garlic bread with me!!

Then when we were in middle school I would always get the Captain Morgan down and fill up a mountain dew bottle with it and take that to my friends house... Well the Captain Morgan was slowly disappearing and I needed a reason for why... So I told my parents that when I opened the cabinet the bottle fell out and busted.... A whole bottle just gone... So sad..... They believed me!! So as you might imagine this started something even more I now knew I could get away with it!!



3. Where do you like to go to relax?

I like to go to the beach!! Panama City Beach is my favorite spot! If I need to relax during the other 51 weeks in a year I would have to say on a walk is always nice or laying in my tanning bed for 20 minutes usually will do the trick and recently I have started going back to Barnes and Noble that always works for me get a few books and some wonderful coffee and sit down and read!



4. What was the last thing you won?

I won some tickets to Indiana Beach!! Woo Hoo I am sure we will use those this summer!!



5. If you could be on a game show, which would you choose?

Deal or No Deal! I love that show.... However when I was little I loved Family Feud and Supermarket Sweep!! LOL this would really probably be a hard one I would just be thrilled to be on any game show!!


No comments:

Post a Comment