Friday, May 14, 2010

Five Question Friday

So I am really starting to like doing these 5QF I really look forward to it and it is my time!! yeah yeah I know its just 5 little questions but it allows me to escape for a few minutes!




1. Take your pick...date night, girls night out, or night out alone?





Take your pick huh..... hmmmm well I would not pick night out alone I am not a huge fan of that unless I am really having a bad day or stressing out! I am thinking right now date night and girls night out would probably be a tie! yes I know I can hear my husband now saying hey hey what about me!!




2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?


I Can Not touch my nose with my tongue! I have never been able to do this.... Oh believe me I have tried and tried and tried.... I even tried again when I read this question... lol... the answer was still NO

3. What is your favorite flower and why?


Oh this is kind of a hard one.... I am a big fan of Orchid's simply because I think they are beautiful the meaning of an orchid is Rare beauty, love, and refinement. I am also a big fan of Lilys.... these beautiful flowers mean wealth, pride and  innocence.

Oh and I also would like to add that Carnations are Awful and my husband knows that he not dare bring me one home!! I would probably throw it in his face! They remind me of Dandelions or something of that nature! Yucky blucky yucky!!  ............... Ok glad I was able to get that out!!




4. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself?
I would probably tell myself to live a little more and maybe to have waited just a few years on having my kids! Don't get me wrong they mean the world to me but I would have definitely lived a little more! I would have also kicked my butt for dropping out of college!!

5. If you won the lottery, what is the very first thing you would do?
I would pay off all of my debt, my parents debt, my grandparents debt and my mother in laws debt! Yeah I'm nice like that!! I would make sure we were all debt free and then we would have some fun with the rest of the money!

Allright well I guess my Me Time is over and I now should get back to work!! Its Been Fun!! See you all the same place next Friday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment