Friday, May 14, 2010

Thankful Thursdays

I love love love Thankful Thursdays! They have become very special to me and give me a little bit of time to reflect on the things in my life that I am thankful for!


Thankful for all 3 of these wonderful women! My Mammaw, Momma and Sister!

Tonight I am thankful for my momma... I love her so much she is wonderful! She has taught me over the years how to grow into the woman that I am today and how to be a loving and caring mom! My mom means the world to me and I don't know where I'd be with out her!

I am also thankful for my beautiful flowers! Last year we planted some new flowers in the front of the house and they looked good but oh boy this year they are thriving! It brings a smile to my face everytime I walk by them! They are wonderful!

As I sit here and write this it is starting to rain... We have our windows open at home and that sweet smell of rain.... Oh I am so thankful for that I love that smell in the Spring time it is just wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment